As a Correctional Center administrator, you know the value of reducing staff time and effort associated with non-correctional services at your facility. Tiger will help you run a more efficient department by allowing you to focus on law enforcement issues rather than kitchen management, cooking and serving meals.
Outsourcing your Food Service needs to Tiger reduces or eliminates your facility’s liability against inmate lawsuits for food issues.
Food Costs are only PART of your daily meal expense.
Here’s what actually has to be considered as a cost in every meal:
|Tiger Staff’s Professional Attire Identifies Them To Your Team Members||
- All Kitchen Services management performed by Tiger employees.
- Operation with well-trained staff experienced with service of large populations.
- Proper preparation of a wide variety of high quality, nutritional foods.
- Implementation of a written food service plan with clear objectives, policies, and health standards.
- Compliance with federal and state sanitation standards.
- Compliance with physician ordered special diets.
- Proper use of large scale cooking and baking equipment.
- Implementation of an emergency plan in the case of power outages or other unforeseen circumstances.
- County policies and procedures are incorporated into standard operating procedures.
- A Regional Director and District Manger for immediate response to your needs to needs.
- An on-site full time Food Service Manager.